Saturday, March 30, 2013

Circus Saturday

Hey SWAT warriors, Captain Charity here!
You've been training hard all month but today is a 5th Saturday and I have a little AWOL time in mind for you!!!
Have you ever wanted to run off and join the circus?
That magical lifestyle of late nights, cotton candy, and flashy costumes seemed a dream world to me as a child. I practiced my head stands, somersaults, and balance act with single minded devotion.
Last weeks Special Ops project brought all those memories flooding back.
I asked our DT for some Circus Themed inspiration and here is what they came up with:
 
 
 
 
 
 

And here are a few pages from last weeks Mini-album as inspiration from me:
 
 
 
Today I invite you to run away with me to join the circus. Create a circus themed card and add it to the linky by April 4th. for a chance at this Circus Themed prize:
I can't wait to see what you come up with!
~Captain Charity~

 

1 comment: