Friday, January 25, 2013

Meet Michele!

I’m Michele and I live in Utah with my husband and 2-year old daughter. I started scrapping the way many of us do, looking at my daughter’s photos and trying to figure out what to do with all of them. I initially thought I’d just make a first year scrapbook as a sort of baby book, but once I gave scrapbooking a try, I was hooked! I also love card making and stamping. You can find me at my desk crafting almost every night after I finish up my day job. I get tons of inspiration by participating in blog challenges, so I truly hope I can inspire you as part of the S.W.A.T. team!




Here are three of Michele's Favorite Projects...Now you can see how lucky we are to have her on our team!


You can see more of Michele's beautiful work on her blog:

4 comments:

  1. hi Michele.. so glad to know you and looking forward to working with you.. fabulous and fun creations.. TFS .. very creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards- they're so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome faves. They look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to meet you! Excited to be on this team together!

    ReplyDelete